Immunized foreigners and minors under 18 years of age who want to enter Uruguay
The Declaration Form of is a form which requests health data, travel and contact information of the person interested in entering Uruguay. The declaration is personal and minors must also present it.
¿What do I need to complete the Declaration Form for Foreingners?
In the Declaration, the person interested in entering Uruguay must detail:
- Personal Data and contact data
- Information about the trip such as the starting date, the date of entry and how long the stay in the country will be for.
- Type of transport in which you travel.
- If you are under 18 years of age, details of the person responsible for the minor must be included
The health information in the Declaration includes:
- Data on vaccination against COVID-19 (except those under 18 years of age).
- If the person had the disease.
- PCR Test.
- Information about health coverage.
The following documents must be attached:
- The negative result of the COVID-19 PCR Test. This test must be carried out a maximum of 72 hours prior to the trip (document necessary only for people over 6 years old).
- Vaccination certificate (if you are over 18 years old).
- Certificate of diagnosis (in case of having had the disease).
Swabbing must be done in a licensed laboratory in the country of origin or transit. People who had the disease and it has not yet been 90 days since their COVID-19 test came back positive, are excepted from this test.